VSA Partners is a design-driven branding and marketing company.
VSA was founded as a design firm more than 30 years ago with the belief that design is not only a craft, but a tool for achieving business objectives. As design thinkers, we approach business challenges holistically and aim to break down silos between branding, digital, marketing and advertising.
VSA’s Design Practice applies design thinking, visualization and experience to solve problems and bring life to our clients’ stories, visions and voices. We bring together multidisciplinary talent to make the most complex ideas tangible and meaningful for the audiences that matter most.
The future of business, by design. Neither a traditional agency nor a corporate design department, the Studio fuses the best of both worlds into a first-of-its-kind collaborative environment, free from the constraints of the typical agency-client relationship. Through a process of exploration, measurement and iteration, talented individuals representing a variety of disciplines and backgrounds work in concert to create purposeful and elegant digital experiences.
As a core member of a Studio scrum team, the Senior Designer drives the front-end design of individual projects in an agile process, collaborating with the team to develop concept and thematic elements, launch experiences and evolve new features in two-week sprints.
• Lead the visual design of a project from concept to completion, working closely with the team to produce the work.
• Participate actively in stakeholder meetings, strategy discussions and presentations.
• Address creative and technical issues involved in designing for various interactive environments (internets, intranets, kiosks, tablet and handheld devices, and application development).
• Integrate standards of design excellence into Scrum
• Highly motivated, a self starter, excellent collaborator and believer in the value of agile scrum.
• Adept and intuitive at the processes needed to deliver design in different digital media and channels.
• Capable of applying excellent design, color and typographic skills along with strong verbal, written and conceptual skills.
• In-depth in your knowledge of design principles related to creating an intuitive and elegant interface.
• Expert in understanding how information architecture and schematics translate into design.
• A believer in the imperatives of functionality and usability.
• An organized and systematic thinker, capable of demonstrating a growing ability to analyze problems, anticipate consequences and eliminate obstacles to successfully complete projects.
• Open to rapid iteration and short-term problem solving as well as long-term vision development.
• A believer in UX performance metrics as a driver for design iteration.
• BFA or equivalent
• More than five years’ experience in design-related position, including at least two years with interactive design.
• Expertise in Adobe Creative suite
• Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS a plus